Wednesday 20 October 2010

Problems with the Camera - Though I am learning so much and loving it!

Well my A100 and starter camera needs some maintenance.  There seems to be a problem with the internal battery as it keeps turning itself off and requires the date to be set every time I use it.  Also real problems with macro and close ups.  The last few photographs that I have done have taken forever and are not as close or sharp as I would have liked them to be.


Finances are not up to speed until November so I will have to just keep on with the problems until a replacement is in my hands.  Gonna try A55 as I now have quite a few lens for the Sony and don't want to restart with a new system, though I have found quite a few things with Sony range that I don't quite like! 


I am hoping the different technology does not set me back!


Making inroads to the assignment though I am confused about what is actually the date of submission on OCA site.  Will contact Andrea tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive