Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sidetracking a little..............

I expect I realise that the largest proportion of photography that I do is even, band, concert and low light events.



I have now purchased my Sony 70-200 f2.8, just gotta learn to use it to it best advantage.  It's one thing having the equipment another, to know how to use it to it's best.



Notes of experience



Spot meter, spotlight on performer

Aperture Priority

Shutter 1/125



Using the external flash is another big thing with it reaching the intended person!  There is a lot to learn but I feel it will be helpful while dealing with the section on Light



Meter reading! I think I may need to look at this in order to acquire the most effective and useful image.  I am not doing this effectively enough at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive