Friday 10 September 2010

Work space Logistics

I need to rearrange the study!  Also check out my monitor calibration.  I really do need a new PC and I am at present looking at what will help me best for my continued interest i photography.  I have for the last 5 years been working with a PC that does not meet my requirements.  It’s a minefield of information out there and I want to get it right!

I have triaed Lightroom 3.2. and compared to photoshop, elements, Light box, capture and Sony RAW conversion software I think this does the lot under one application, with the use of elements sufficient for JPEG’s.

Display board!
New printer is required.  

All these things were expected but I wanted to wait until I got into the course.  I am glad I did this.

Project Getting to know your camera (Location BRIGHTON)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive